XIN Real Estate FinTech Research Center, which sits on the platform provided by the Tsinghua PBCSF, is a leading destination for finance research and training. The Center was funded by Xinyuan Group, aims to use scientific methods and models to analyze the data from the Fin tech industry, and study the financial market with a combination of theory and practice through quantitative methodologies. At the same time, we aim at training the talents of the Fin tech, financial institutions and related areas; promoting the development and innovation of finance technology.
The Center’s main research areas include: block chain, big data, financial innovation, internet finance, securitization and other current issues.
The Center’s director is Dr. Zhang Xiaoyan. Dr. Zhang’s research focuses on asset pricing, international finance and financial institutions. The deputy director is Dr.Jin tao. Dr. Jin’s research areas include macroeconomics, financial econometrics, and applied mathematics.
- Ph.D. in Finance
- Master of Finance
- Undergraduate Minor
- Finance MBA
- Finance EMBA
- Global Finance GFD
- Executive Education
- Pengjie Gao, Associate Professor of Finance, University of Notre Dame: What’s i...
- Dual-Degree Finance MBA
- Summer Program
>Tsinghua National Institute of Financial Research
- Fintech Lab
- Monetary Policy and Financial Stability Research Center
- Minsheng Wealth Management Research Center
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Economic Growth Research Center
- Sunshine Research Center for Financial Innovation
- China Wealth Management Research Center
- Global Family Business Research Center
- China Insurance and Pension Research Center
- XIN Real Estate FinTech Research Center
- Finance and Development Research Center
- Listed Company Research Center
- Phoenix Healthcare Finance Research Center
- Center for Global Merger Acquisition and Restructuring
- Research Center for Culture and Creativity Finance
- Research Center for Capital Market and Corporate Finance
- Research Center for New Structural Financial Economics