1. Qualification of Applicants
(1) Applicants should have a Bachelor degree.
(2) Language skills requirements: Applicants should pass Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) band 6 or new HSK band 5−above score 180.
(3) Original GRE or GMAT certificate is needed.
Complete On-line Application on the website of International Students Office, Tsinghua University (http://is.tsinghua.edu.cn). Print, sign and attach 2-inch photo on the application form produced by the system after the application status changes to "verified".
Submit the application documents listed on the website (http://is.tsinghua.edu.cn/EN/degree-programs/graduate.html) to International Students Office, Tsinghua University, by postal mail or in person.
(3)Application Fee Payment
1) Pay online using credit card
2) Pay in cash at the International Students Office (Room 120, Zijing Building 22) of Tsinghua University.
The admission committee will review the application documents and select applicants for further examination or interview. The applicants selected will be notified by phone or E-mail.
Applicants may check admission status via the On-line Application System on the website of International Students Office.
3. Application Schedule
Nov - Dec
Jan – Feb (+1 year)
Check the website about exact application schedule:
4. Costs (in RMB Yuan)
(1) Application Fee (Non-refundable): RMB 600
(2) Tuition Fee: RMB 128,000
(3) Accidental Injury and Hospitalization Insurance: RMB 600/year
RMB 80 per bed per day for single rooms and AB rooms, RMB 40 per bed per day for double rooms in the student dormitories.
For non-degree options, please visit http://is.tsinghua.edu.cn/EN/non-degree-programs/visiting.html.